Promotional Photography for Bands
Live Gig Photography
As you’ll see from my portfolio, this is a specialty of mine. I’ve shot in locations from tiny cellar bars right up to huge festival stages and everything in between. If you’d like me to shoot your gig, please get in touch. I love to do this so I don’t charge crazy amounts, though if it’s outside of my home counties of Gloucestershire/Bristol I’ll need travel expenses covered.
Obviously I’ll need you to arrange entry to the event (+1) and an all-areas/photo pass and your permission to shoot the whole show – if I’ve got to travel miles to get there then ‘first three songs and bugger off’ isn’t really a very attractive proposition..
Includes a set of edited images. Typically 40-50 edited images for a 90 minute show.
2-hour photo shoot – £125
- We’ll shoot at a location of your choice*
- Includes 10 fully edited hi res images on disc.
- Additional images available to order
Band Promotional Photo Package – from £295
- 3-4 – hour location photo shoot
- Live gig shoot
- Behind the scenes photography at an event of your choice (gigs/practice/recording sessions etc)
- 100+ edited images on disc to use for promotional purposes.